Satellic Login - Procedure and Search Result
User menu. Become a customer · My account. Mobile menu. Find a service point · Toll · News · Press · Jobs · en · nl · fr · de. Search. Home. Main navigation.
There are three ways to get an OBU - Satellichttps://www.satellic.be/node
You can do this by following the “I'm driving” process: 1) Log in via your licence plate number, the country of origin of the vehicle and the PIN code you ...
- 1. Access the Satellic website (www.satellic.be) using a web browser.
- 2. Click on "Login" in the top right corner of the homepage.
- 3. Enter your username and password into the form provided, then click “Login” to access your account.
- 4. If you have forgotten your username or password, click “Forgot Password?” and follow the instructions to reset it.
- 5. Once logged in, you will be able to access all of Satellic's features and services from your dashboard page.
Top up an OBU - Satellichttps://www.satellic.be/media/983
User menu. Become a customer · My account. Menu. User menu. Become a customer · My account. Mobile menu. Find a service point · Toll · News · Press · Jobs.
Homepage | Satellichttps://www.satellic.be/nl
Dec 1, 2022 — Uw service point account naar een standaardaccount upgraden of samenvoegen met een bestaand ... Een OBU via het Road User Portal inleveren.
1. Get an OBU | Satellichttps://www.satellic.be/toll/1-get-obu
Create a standard account and order the OBU online via the ROAD USER PORTAL. ... Enjoy all the advantages of a full account 24/7: Get your own personalised ...
8. Return the OBU - Satellichttps://www.satellic.be/toll/8-return-obu
1) Road User Portal: Log in to the RUP and follow the OBU return process. You can choose to send back the OBU per post (read ...
Dec 1, 2022 — Satellic der wichtigste Mautbetreiber in Belgien. Holen Sie sich Ihre OBU und genießen Sie die zahlreichen Vorteile, die wir unseren Kunden ...
On our Satellic Road User Portal (RUP), you can manage your toll account, download all your invoices in 1 click, order and couple new OBUs and vehicles, and a ...
Road User Portal (RUP) - Upgrade your Service Point Account ...https://www.satellic.be/sites/default/files/201906_MarCom_Manual_CS_RUP-%20Manual-Upgrade-Merge-to-a-standard-account_EN.pdf
Calls from mobile networks may be surcharged according to the terms and conditions of your mobile service operator. Page 2. Satellic NV • Airport Plaza • ...10 pages
Confirm your bank details and get your OBU deposit back!https://www.satellic.be/confirm-your-bank-details-and-get-your-obu-deposit-back
1. Log in to the User Portal. Click here to login. 11 · 2. Click on the alert message. 22 · 3. Click on "Return OBU".
1. What is Satellic?
Answer: Satellic is a system that allows you to pay tolls on all Belgian motorways and expressways in real-time using an electronic device installed in your vehicle.
2. How do I register for Satellic?
Answer: You can register for Satellic online at www.satellic.be or by calling +32 (0)2 588 01 13.
3. How much does it cost to use Satellic?
Answer: The installation of the device is free, however the cost of the service depends on how much you use it as there are per-use fees associated with each journey taken with Satellic.
4. Can I use Satellic outside Belgium?
Answer: No, currently the service is only available for journeys taken within Belgium and cannot be used abroad.
5. Is my information secure when using Satellic?
Answer: Yes, your personal information and payment details are kept secure thanks to advanced encryption methods employed by the system to ensure your data remains safe and confidential at all times.
To complete the login steps, make sure that your device is connected to the internet. Follow all the steps correctly and get access to your account.